2023 Key Issues: Elections
The Minnesota Chamber supports changing Minnesota’s state election process to allow for greater voter contact and participation, and maintaining fair campaign finance laws for all participants.
2023 priorities include:
- Adopt an earlier primary election for state races.
- Ensure campaign finance laws are fair and equitable for all participants and the public.
- Draw legislative district lines by a non-partisan or balanced bipartisan commission.
- Oppose Initiative and Referendum.
- Oppose Ranked Choice Voting.
Explore other policies