An exclusive look at Minnesota's changing economy and the issues that will shape its future
- September 6-7, 2018 | Orientation, Financial Services & Manufacturing
- October 11-12, 2018 | Timber, Mining & Energy
- November 8-9, 2018 | Health Care, Retail & Technology
- January 17-18, 2019 | Agriculture & Food Production
- February 21-22, 2019 | Role of Business in Public Policy & Politics
Tuition is $2,995 and includes all overnight accommodations, meals and program materials. Applications are due May 11. For questions, contact Jenny Munyer at 651.292.4690 or email@example.com.
Bob Gardner, CEO of Gardner Builders
Leadership Minnesota is a truly unique experience for Minnesota's business leaders. In 10 days, a group of 35 individuals will get to hear the stories of some of our leading Minnesota companies, see inside their operations and better understand the challenges and opportunities facing our economy, our companies and our state. The access is incredible and the conversations are important. I am a much better leader inside and outside of my company having gone through this experience.
Leadership Minnesota Program Sponsors
Altria, Barr Engineering Co., Gardner Builders, Target, Thomson Reuters, Xcel Energy, Werner Electric Supply, WSB & Associates, Inc.
Play the video below to hear from past Leadership Minnesota participants.