Who We Are
Grow Minnesota!R Partnership was founded by the Minnesota Chamber in 2002 and is the premier private-sector led statewide business retention, business assistance, and business expansion program in Minnesota. The program operates year-round in partnership with close to 80 local chambers and economic development organizations statewide. (Click here for full list of local Grow MN! Partners)
What we do
The Minnesota Chamber’s Grow Minnesota! Partnership staff, the staff of our local partners, and several hundred volunteers conduct confidential comprehensive one-on-one visits with the owners or managers of close to 1,000 Minnesota businesses each year. We want to understand the needs and concerns of Minnesota businesses as a whole, as well as identify specific opportunities to help individual businesses stay and grow in the state.
Our Grow Minnesota! Partnership team helps Minnesota businesses (including yours) locate the right resource/s and provide professional assistance so your business will succeed, stay and grow in our state. We have successfully linked businesses to all kinds of resources, including:
- Minnesota supplier sourcing
- Workforce recruiting and training
- Business financing programs
- Exporting opportunities
- Technical and regulatory assistance
- Networking and business development opportunities
- Economic and labor market research
- Environmental sustainability and energy conservation assistance
- Training/consulting for entrepreneurs and small businesses
Contact our professional staff to schedule a comprehensive Grow Minnesota! visit or to inquire about resources to help you grow your business in Minnesota.