You are here
FRSECURE - Hacker Boot Camp: Effective Vulnerability Management
5909 Baker Road, Suite 500
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Tuesday, July 17th – Wednesday, July 18th
9:00am – 4:30pm each day
“How do I prevent my business from getting breached?”
Spend two full days interacting with FRSecure’s technical services team and learn how to develop a simple and effective vulnerability management program. By the end of our hands-on workshop, you’ll know how to identify assets and their vulnerabilities, determine overall risk, and become proficient with the setup and use of industry-leading scanning tools!
- How to implement an effective vulnerability management program
- How to install, configure, and use vulnerability scanning tools
- Course materials – Slides and accompanying documents and web links
- Templates for policies and tools to maintain your asset and vulnerability management programs
- A USB drive full of tools and additional learning materials
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills, this is a fast-paced class full of hands-on lab work!
- Must have a functional laptop that has (or can run) VMWare workstation/fusion and able to run a virtual machine (~4gb). You can run anything else for a VM but you’re on your own.
- We will help out as much as we can, but you’re responsible for your own tech support
- n00bs welcome!
Free onsite parking available
Lunch will be served each day
Hosted offsite happy hour following Wednesday’s class