You are here
FRSECURE - Hacker Boot Camp: External Pen Testing Basics
5909 Baker Road, Suite 500
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Wednesday, July 25th - Friday, July 27th
9:00am - 4:30pm each day
Lunch will be served each day
Hosted offsite happy hour following Friday's class
Learn how to pwn like the pros while enjoying three full days of hands-on technical training with FRSecure’s penetration testing team!
In this course, you’ll play the role of a penetration tester and attempt to exploit vulnerable systems using modern tactics, techniques, and procedures. Validate what you’re learning via daily lab sessions.
- How to set up and maintain your testing platform
- FRSecure’s external pen testing methodology
- Fundamentals: How stuff works, and how to use common tools
- Shell scripting and Python basics
- How to keep your hacking skills sharp (ctfd)
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills, this is a fast-paced class full of hands-on lab work!
- Must have a functional laptop that has (or can run) VMWare workstation/fusion and able to run a Kali Linux virtual machine (~4gb). You can run anything else for a VM but you’re on your own.
- We will help out as much as we can, but you’re responsible for your own tech support
- n00bs welcome!
In the event of low enrollment, this class will be cancelled, and your registration fees will be refunded.