You are here
Federal Tax Reform Webinar
- What businesses should be doing to prepare for tax reform.
- Potential impact on Minnesota’s income tax structure and finances.
- The 3 Ps of Getting to Pro-Growth, Comprehensive Tax Reform
- Process: A discussion of the legislative hurdles to getting to yes on tax reform
- Policy: A discussion of the different policy considerations in pro-growth reform
- Politics: A discussion of the challenges outside the tax policy space in getting to reform
Director in the State and Local Tax
Vice President, Tax Policy, and Chief Tax Policy Counsel
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
FREE TO ALL MINNESOTA CHAMBER MEMBERS
THANK YOU TO OUR WEBINAR SERIES SPONSOR!
Enroll now: HR Compliance Certificate
Recently, organizations have faced increasing demands to comply with government regulations in a rapidly changing legal landscape. The Mitchell Hamline School of Law HR Compliance Certificate is an online, 12-week, practice-based program for human resources professionals. You’ll learn to identify and evaluate compliance requirements and to effectively implement compliance and risk-management programs. Enroll by January 29, 2018.