Reduce high tax burdens that continue to rank among the top barriers to economic growth and improvement.
- Use state revenue gains from federal tax reform to improve tax competitiveness.
- Reduce corporate and individual income tax rates and the statewide property tax levy.
- Provide relief for owners who report business income on personal income-tax returns.
- Conform Minnesota’s estate tax to the federal threshold.
- Protect the research-and-development tax credit.
- Protect against automatic tax inflators.